Renegade Battery provides the following one year warranty to orders placed complying with our company’s Terms and Conditions.
- Renegade Battery will replace all batteries that fail to operate due to performance or defects in materials
- Renegade Battery offers a warranty of 1-year on all of our batteries. The warranty period is counted from the delivery date of the order in question.
- Under warranty we can only replace items with identical or better-designed products.
- To qualify for replacement under warranty a battery must be in an unaltered condition.
- The original packing slip and invoice are needed when a warranty is claimed.
- The Renegade Battery warranty does not apply to batteries failing to operate due to extreme or inappropriate usage, improper charging or application.
- Warranty will be voided if a product has been left at a charge level, lower than what is considered minimum for the battery to perform effectively when installed.
- We do not replace a product due to short circuits or damaged applications.
- A physically damaged battery can be replaced in 7 days time, assuming that the damage has occurred during transportation.
- Battery cell capacity degradation due to excessive use is not covered.
- Only the remaining unused portion of the original battery’s warranty shall apply to the replacement battery.
- Only one battery replacement per warranty period will be issued.
- This warranty policy applies to the original purchaser (user) and is not transferable.
- The battery shall be the proper size, design, and capacity for the application.
- Failure to use the proper battery for the application will void any and all warranties.
- Any batteries that are exported are not covered by our warranty policy.
Renegade Battery maintains the right to test a battery when returned as well as the right to refuse replacement if any of the above exceptions are found.
If you request a replacement under warranty:
- You will be asked to provide us with the battery readings taken with a voltage meter.
- If the battery is found to be in acceptable voltage range, an RMA will be issued.
- Any warranty issues that need to be determined, must be shipped to:
ATTN: RMA # _ _ _ _ _
600 N. Bullard Ave., A12
Goodyear, AZ 85338
- After receipt of the battery, our battery technicians will perform a battery analysis test to determine the cause for the battery failure. If the battery fails due to material and/or workmanship, a battery replacement will be sent. If the battery fails due to the warranty exceptions listed above, then the battery warranty is void.
To file a warranty claim, please email us at renegadebattery.com or firstname.lastname@example.org -or- call 623-853-3321